Tephra Renovation Construction started in the construction business as a one-person team. Originally based in Quebec, Fred Roy, began his entrepreneurial journey in the fabrication of boat docks and decks. Through the years, a move to British Columbia and lots of new opportunities made the company evolved and became a general construction company with key specialties to accommodate our clients in the Sea to Sky corridor. Now well established in Squamish, Whistler and North Vancouver area, Tephra is now very proud to serve their clients in different field of expertise which include:
- New construction project.
- Commercial and residential leak repairs, maintenance, restoration, etc.
- Concrete repairs, concrete cutting, concrete grinding and concrete polishing.
- Rock walls and pavements rebuilt.
- New heat trace installation and heat trace repair on pool decks, walkways, stairs, etc.
- Waterproofing Alsan RS system on concrete floors, pool deck, wood decks, etc.
- Wet sandblasting on various materials such as concrete, pavement, metal or even wood.
- And much more …
Since our founding, Tephra Renovation Construction has been known for excellent customer service, highest quality of work, and exceptional business values. Our goal is to exceed the standard of the renovation / construction field in terms of quality of work, and customer service. Our team have built excellent relationships as a general contractor through the years, and we are proud to say most, if not all, of our clients are from word of mouth.
To learn more about the services we provide, please visit our Services page.
If you are looking for a Concrete contractor, Sandblasting contractor, renovation contractor or general contractor, look no further. Get in touch with us by clicking on the “Contact us!” button below and it will be a pleasure for us to help you with your projects.